Clue: Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
We have 2 answers for the clue Trojan ally, in the "Iliad". See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
- Lover of Aphrodite
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 02, 2018
- Washington Post - July 31, 2014
- New York Times - November 26, 2006
- New York Times - February 24, 2006
- New York Times - May 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Trojan ally, in the "Iliad" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!