Clue: Greek Mars
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek Mars. See the results below.
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
- Lover of Aphrodite
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 20, 2021
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 23, 2014
- Washington Post - June 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 15, 2008
- New York Times - December 23, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Greek Mars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!